This is an old revision of the document!
This documentation applies to custom profile fields only, such as:
1. Download the field addon zip package from the Etano Downloads Repository and upload it to your "tmp/packages" folder, be sure NOT to unzip it, the package manger will handle that.
2. In your admin panel go to the Package Manager page. You should see the addon listed there with an "install" link next to it.
3. Click on install and follow the instructions if any.
Once installed they will appear in the list of modules installed on your site.
2. Set the label and other options you want and save.
3. Click on the link at top to regenerate the profile fields cache.
4. Optional: some of the fields might also have special settings. Go to the Features and Options page, if there is a category of settings for the newly installed field in there make sure you set it correctly. Save when you're done.